Full Stack Developer (m/w/d)
Part / Full - Time
This is some text inside of a div block.
February 20, 2023
For our portfolio companies we are looking for ambitious full stack developers, who will be responsible for the software development in fast growing companies.
If you are interested in taking responsibility in small teams to make a difference we would love to speak with you!
- You will perform full stack code development from Web UI to backend.
- You will advise the team from a functional and technical view on the conceptual design of the product.
- You will help to quickly develop first functional prototypes with little effort by selecting and applying state-of-the-art tools and technologies.
- You will plan user stories and estimate the corresponding implementation effort.
- You will develop source code from frontend to backend.
- You will manage the journey from prototype to a finished solution that is usable, maintainable and scalable in the long term in a technical way.
- You will share up-to-date market and technology trends and contribute your knowledge to projects.
- You will actively participate in team decisions and drive change.
- You will assume additional technical responsibilities as needed.
- University degree in information technology, computer science or comparable education.
- Technical understanding and the ability to transfer business requirements into software.
- Experience in backend development using NodeJS, or similar.
- Proficiency with server-side languages using Ruby or Java.
- Knowledge of CSS and SCSS.
- Familiarity with database technology, preferably MongoDB.
- Proficiency with cloud environments such as AWS.
- An open mindset for new technologies and collaboration.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
What we OfferApply now
More job openings
No job openings available
Want to stay up to date of all new job openings popin up? Subscribe to our newsletter to receive great jobs every week.